Does Vicodin Lower Blood Pressure Is This Pain Normal, Please Help?

Is this pain normal, please help? - does vicodin lower blood pressure

I had done a tubal ligation by cautery surgery on Friday. After surgery, the doctor, the surgery does not hurt, drugs thereafter. Saturday morning when I woke up, an incredible amount of pain. My husband took me to the emergency room because of all the pain, my blood pressure was 200 on 115th Once I have my pain under control of the ER doc gave me a prescription for Vicodin and sent me home. Today is Monday. I) much pain in my upper incesion (in my area of the navel, I sing, sit upright, without a painful tug, my lower right side of my abdomin hurts and there is no rejection of the color of my incision in the navel. I spoke with a sister and she was not sure if this is normal or not according to this operation. I took Vicodin and relieve pain, take them not only to the edge. This is what I am experiencing normal? Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment