Xanax Pictures 5.0 I Am On .5mg Xanax And 150mg Effexor.will This Harm My Baby If I Fall Pregnant.?

I am on .5mg xanax and 150mg effexor.will this harm my baby if i fall pregnant.? - xanax pictures 5.0

I want to become pregnant, but who has panic disorder. I'm at, 5 mg xanax 3 a day times a day and 150 mg of Effexor. Is this harmful to my baby when I'm pregnant. I did some research, but can not an accurate picture of what can happen or if something happens to the baby. Desperate to have a child.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I do not think they should Xanax clonazepam during pregnancy than the same dose was also in the same family and had to stop when she was pregnant to take. The Effexor, I am not sure I know that some antidepressants can be taken during pregnancy.

You need to talk with your doctor, not their own research, sometimes the benefits outweigh the risks based on their condition prevail.

And even if you say you are desperate for a girl, I'm sorry, do not work, take what you get.

stormey9... said...

I took xanax during pregnancy and my doctor said it was OK, because I needed it, but if you go that you should not because it could cause your child to take addictive if you're like me and often have panic attacks, I personally suggest only if you think you have a panic attack.

Post a Comment