Can Insoles Cause Dizziness Has Anyone Had Experience With Posture Contol Insoles?

Has anyone had experience with Posture Contol Insoles? - can insoles cause dizziness

I'm having excessive pronation (feet out) What do they have one leg shorter than the other to my doctor. He was prescribed custom orthotics, and said he cares to take the problem.
Well, it's been over a year and braces things have deteriorated. I have tried everything, chiropractors, podiatrists, othotics around the heel without any help at all elevator. Does anyone have any suggestions, comments or experiences with models of postural control? I'm desperate, I'll try something. THANKS

1 comments:

pvredito... said...

My wife and shrugged his shoulders, they always have the question of whether they have contributed. For quite some time (sometimes used for three years), so it must have helped a little. Finally, surgery, foot problems, the worst thing was, an onion properly. This was helped a little, but had his foot six weeks ago.

Post a Comment