Foot Pain Inner Ankle How Bad Does A Tattoo Hurt In The Following Places: Ankle, Wrist, Foot, Inner Lip? Any Ideas Of What To Get?

How bad does a tattoo hurt in the following places: ankle, wrist, foot, inner lip? Any ideas of what to get? - foot pain inner ankle

They have a high tolerance for pain when it comes to needles, so that any proposal, which would be the best place for me to get one. And I want small and simple, something that did not look bad, and I like it after a while, something, something original. I like stars (but) a little exaggerated. I may be doing the quotes / words, or the idea of something to do with the music as a musical note.
If you tell me not only to get one, please do not respond!

3 comments:

smithsalbabe (PiercingsByJulie) said...

I will not say no, get one, but I tell you, think about your own idea. This is something that you, and there is something of a suggestion from someone who does not even know that he knows nothing about your likes and dislikes.

I am 19 years old, was injured from all parts of the body, and of these only 1 and the top of my foot ... the big toe, not too bad as bad as the top of my foot. The base is also tattooed on my foot and I need to touch every month .. not at all hurt, but disappears in about 3 weeks, when I step.

In general, the parts of this right to the bones are a nuisance, always a tattoo is more discomfort than pain. This is not really something that you can trust, orNo information, because it can hold more than one person very different feel for you and 100 others.

Lex said...

I cross the same thing as you!
Tell me when you get a good answer.
thankss
btw i know that is the inner lip a murderer.

kim v said...

I did my first tattoo 4 months ago on my foot.
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!
what 3 pink hibiscus flowers on my left foot.
It hurts like a hoe [[especially if you have a slender foot]]
damaged, especially in the vicinity of the toes, but .. definitely worth it!
I have the exact location, its true .. nice tat!
OLS I posted the 2nd Is page that did a nice chest

Post a Comment