Period Lasting Longer Than Usual Missed Pill Spotting...pregnant? Or Missed Birth Control Pills?

Spotting...pregnant? or missed birth control pills? - period lasting longer than usual missed pill

sorry I put wrong, my last question. I wanted to write a new one.

taking Yaz. Periods are assumed to 4 days. last period was 3 days late, took a little longer than we suspected, it was more difficult than usual.

unprotected sex with her boyfriend a couple of different times this month.

have smudges or bleeding in mild to moderate, sometimes red, sometimes brown, not for long, damp with a few lumps. sometimes I'm not at all contaminated, it is sometimes so bad that you need a buffer, then the blood is brown.

Sufferring such as fatigue, increased urination, heavy breasts, mild abdominal pain and mild cramps, irritability.

released much more than usual.

I lost a few pills this month.
cangen, the position of the missed pills? I had that happen before, but usually goes away, or I just restart my period. Of course, this is not my period. I'm about to start in a few days. Is it possible that I'm pregnant and bleeding from the implant?

0 comments:

Post a Comment