I Have A Lump Between My Legs It Hurts To Touch Fell Down The Stairs In Dec. Spot On Leg Still Hard, Numb 2 Touch, Yet Painful When Poked. WTF?

Fell down the stairs in Dec. Spot on leg still hard, numb 2 touch, yet painful when poked. WTF? - i have a lump between my legs it hurts to touch

OK, I fell down the stairs to 12 December 2007 and later went to the doctor 2 months, because the ball will stop on the floor, 2 / 3 of the descent between the knee and ankle is still swollen and numb, but painful when pressed or when I sit with one leg folded under me .

The doctor said if it was "normal color" correctly, and he was probably the ligaments injured.

Well, it's almost 5 months and the soil remains insensitive to touch, slightly swollen, with a hardening in the middle, and it hurts a little when pressed. So today started to itch ... Although this may bore the nature of the pants.

Should not be healed by now?

All ideas of what is wrong with simply refuses full HEAl?

Should I try to massage? (I have a back massager wand style for the hip and use it once, and some pain in the legs.)

Ice or heat?

Any advice would be very grateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment